Friday, August 18, 2006

Painting at the Kitchen Table






We had a little art class today after swimming lessons and before seibukan class. The kids looked like they were having so much fun that I decided to join them this time and actually paint a picture too. No wonder they love painting. I really liked it and Rebecca liked what I did so much that she wanted to make one just like mine. I thought that was so sweet. Brendan likes to experiment and draw different things, his painting has a fire, a person, a dog, and some color mixing. Justin was painting a boy playing at the park, this seems to be his usual subject:)

3 comments:

sixwickerts said...

Such creativity!! I love the flowers :)Good Job Mom!

Karen said...

Thanks Helen!

Julie said...

Karen, I love your picture too! Good job! And the kids did great with their pictures too!