Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another Great Day at the Park...









We had such great weather today! We all wanted to go to the park and when our friends the Axelsons called and said they were going, we were glad to join them. Justin made a huge leap today on the big climbing gym. He made lots of noise but had great courage and he did it! Robert and I also wanted to see if we could still play like kids and hang upside down too. I know these are slightly embarrassing pictures for us old folks to show, but they are fun too. Brendan finally got his own bike, a boy bike, and he is good at riding it too. Katie has gotten quite good at climbing her mountain as well. Rebecca got a piggy-back ride with her Daddy and she gave a great goofy face. If you click on the picture you can see it better. Well, tomorrow is Sunday, we are looking forward to going to church and praising the Lord! God bless you all and good night.

3 comments:

sixwickerts said...

I think the funniest thing, is Katies' expression as she looks at you hanging from the gym.....it's like she is saying "who are you, and what have you done with my mother!!" It's good to be kids sometimes, we grown ups get way too serious :)

Julie said...

You guys (and gals) are having just too much fun!! I'm so glad that you are getting out and enjoying the sunny days (as few as they've been this summer). I don't think you need to be embarassed about your pictures...I don't know that I'd have the guts to hang upside-down on the monkey bars any more! (I'd probably end up on my head!) And Rob looks like he is completely at home in his hanging position :) And in agreement with Helen...we need to learn from our kids how to enjoy life sometimes, and not be so serious!

Becky said...

Looks like you're succeeding at having fun. :) Looking forward to seeing you all sometime soon now that I'm back.