Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Rebecca!


Rebecca turned 9 yesterday and she had a great birthday. Since we haven't lived here long we only had a family party, but it was still a great time. Rebecca told me at the end of the day that she had a great birthday. She is growing up so fast.

This is an apron that I made for her birthday. It fits her perfectly, and she didn't take it off for a long time. It came in handy when it was time to make the flower pots below.

I found a great website http://thepioneerwoman.com/ that had this recipe on it. Rebecca and I had a great time making them and finding the worms as we ate made for an interesting time.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

sixwickerts said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!! Looks like you had a great birthday! It was so fun seeing you guys on the weekend. Karen I love the site pioneer woman, how fun!! I has inspired me :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca! Glad you had fun celebrating. I like your new apron. :)