Friday, July 18, 2008

Baking and Kids...


Justin and Katie have really been great play mates lately. Justin teases her unmercifully and she yells and screams. It is a great sight to behold and hear.

Brendan likes to ride his bike around the block in our neighborhood. It was too hot today to make him go run, so a bike ride was just what he needed for some exercise. Robert and Justin have been running together in the mornings. The girls like to put music on the piano and dance. I think they are a well-rounded bunch.

I went to the grocery store and they were selling blueberries at a price that I couldn't resist. Brendan suggested that we have blueberry pie. I think he had a great idea and we have already eaten more than half of it. I think that Robert and I will have to have a midnight snack.

This little frog was caught by Justin and observed by all. He was really cute and tiny and we watched him in this glass measuring cup for awhile. Of course we let him go. There are lots of little frogs and lizards around. While we were in Ketchikan we never saw any frogs and in South Dakota I don't remember seeing any.

No comments: