Friday, April 25, 2008

Traveling Day 3 and 4


We made our way out of Iowa on Wednesday. The car was fixed and ready to go at 2pm. We were so thankful that we were able to get on our way. Our day ended in Illinois at about 8:30pm. As we drove through St. Louis, MO, we saw the Arch and we were all really excited. I was unable to get a close up picture as I was driving, but this turned out pretty well! It was a nice drive.

Driving through Atlanta, GA was not as much fun. We happened to be coming through when it was rush hour traffic and there was an Atlanta Braves baseball game that night as well. I realized that my stomach was hurting because I was so tense from the drive through there. I am not used to driving through such congested areas. We made it out safely and spent the night outside of Macon. The rest of the drive through Georgia was quiet and pleasant. We saw lots of signs about Civil War sights that we will have to come back and see.

No comments: