Saturday, April 19, 2008


Brendan, Katie and Becca enjoyed being outside today. The park was full of people, soccer players, families, and kids playing. I think we were all a little bit sad that this was our last time to come and watch the boys play soccer. Since we are leaving on Monday, there will be no more soccer or ballet or homeschool group. I am content to know that the Lord will bring us new friends and activities in Vero Beach. We will miss our South Dakota friends and family in Iowa and Minnesota. We did not get to visit with them as much as we would have liked. Tomorrow is our last time going to Grace Baptist Church as well, so yet another goodbye is needed to made. I am hoping though, that many of our new friends here will find some excuse to come to Florida, like say, Walt Disney World?!


Katie is attacking her Daddy with gusto...

Rebecca looked like she was having some deep thoughts...

2 comments:

The Abshires said...

Okay ~ you are making me get choked up. I know the Lord will bless you with some wonderful new friends. I have seen it in your life. I will start praying for them now. Hang in there My Friend! I love you, Liz

sixwickerts said...

Thinking of you today as you start your journey! We are praying for traveling mercies and a gret family time! email me at jhja@kpunet.net when you can, I'm not sure I have your current email address.