Thursday, November 16, 2006





Today we have real snow. The kids are having a blast and are making snowmen. The snow is really wet, so it sticks well. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. Too bad we don't have any carrots. Robert is a real champion, and has already shoveled off the front porch. Already it has snowed another inch since he finished. A lot of the pictures I took of the kids and Robert in the snow ended up with fat snowflakes in front of their faces, it looks pretty funny.

1 comment:

sixwickerts said...

What fun!! You guys must have been out there early this morning. Now that is one of many benefits of homeschooling :) My kids would have done anything to stay home and play this morning. I would love to see LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of snow this year!! The only thing is that I ordered snow stuff for the boys and it is not here yet :( I don't think it will stop them though! Have a great day and enjoy playing, red noses and happy kids!