Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving morning, and while it is still quiet I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! What is everyone doing today? We have had Thanksgiving dinner at our house for the last three years, so this year will be a nice change. We will be going to a friends house and I know we are going to have lots of fun. Of course I get to relax a bit, not having to run around like a crazy chicken cleaning the house and all of that. So, what is everyone making this year? Gone are the days of green bean casserole in this house, no one ever ate any except me for nostalgic reasons. I will be making a turkey breast, stuffing, sweet potatoes and a salad to contribute to the meal. I am so Thankful that we are all together and that we are all healthy, Praise the Lord.
Many Blessings :)

No comments: