Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Fun Pictures...





Here are some more pictures of this mornings fun in the snow. The kids made their first snow man and it looks great! We did get an early start this morning. They should be ready soon to go out again. I felt like it was a good day to have lots of comfort food today, so we had buttermilk pancakes for breakfast. Those were really good and so I thought I would try the ultimate in comfort food, homemade macaroni and cheese. Well, nobody liked it even though for homemade it was good. Tonight I think I will just make them pb and j.
:)

2 comments:

wendy said...

Oh what FUN!! Wish we were there to play in the snow. Sounds like you had a great day. I hear ya with the mac n cheese, only Chris and I like homemade better. Enjoy the snow. :)

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE BOSSEST PEOPLE I KNOW!! We love you all and we think snow is wonderful.

Sincerely,
REVEREND Kevin