Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Quilts and Cats...


Clyde gave me a really great quilt kit before we left his house in Iowa in April. I had a lot of fun putting it together, the fabric was just exactly the right amount, and everything worked like it was supposed to. He has been so helpful too in getting me the buttons that get sewn on the sand. I am waiting patiently for them to arrive. Maybe after I sew them on I can hang it up straight!


Daisy is such a great cat. She is so soft and lets me pick her and pet her whenever I want to. She does have an annoying habit of meowing early in the morning for her breakfast. She used to fall for the shake the bowl trick, but now she insists that I pour fresh food for her. Anyway, I felt that she deserved a little praise for being a great cat.





No comments: