Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Play-doh...





Can you believe what can be made with playdoh? Rebecca asked me what she should make, and every time I suggested something, she was able to do it. She is a master playdoh sculptor. Now if only they could last...
We haven't been doing much lately. I am happy to report that the kids are all well, and so are Robert and I. He is busy working and I am busy playing...er...I mean working too....Sometimes I feel like I get to have all the fun. Taking the kids swimming, the pet store to look at animals, walks on the beach, knitting, quilting, reading books with the kids. I am so blessed to be able to do all of these things. Thank you Lord for Your amazing grace.

2 comments:

Clydo said...

VERY COOL.
WHAT IS THE THING WITH THE 2 RED EYES?

Karen said...

Those are shoes...