Friday, June 06, 2008

Quiet Times At Home...

Today started out sadly with Katie throwing up all over herself and the floor. She started to cry and said "My chin, my chin." I had no idea what that meant, but I sure do now. She seemed to be fine after getting a bath and some clean clothes. The kids are all making sure that they don't catch whatever she has. She seemed better so went to do our monthly household goods shopping. Half way through the outing she said her chin hurt again, so I rushed her to the bathroom. By then she was through it and wanted to make sure that she still got to get some Play-doh before we left. Too cute. We did make it home without any further waves, but as soon as I pulled into the driveway that was it. I am so thankful that it was mostly water since we were in the car. She still hasn't eaten but is resting comfortably. Please keep her in your prayers and thanks for listening. God bless.

2 comments:

The Abshires said...

Hope everyone is feeling better. That is tough. May Jehovah Rapha have His hand on your family. Sending hugs!

Karen said...

Thank you Liz,
She is better. She was sick for three days, but now is fever free. The recovery is a slower than I hoped, poor thing. The Lord has touched us greatly through this.