Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rebecca's learning to sew!




Rebecca and I took out the sewing machine that I have been saving for her and began a sewing project. These are pictures of her the third time that she has tried it and I hardly had to give any instruction at all. She is a fast learner and takes instruction well. Also, you may be noticing a pattern with her and Brendan's smile, they have both lost front teeth! This is Rebecca's first front tooth that she has lost and she is really cute to watch when she is talking.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like Rebecca's going to take after you, Karen! Handwork is fun to do, she'll always enjoy having that skill.

Karen said...

She really does like it Becky, which I think is so neat. I like to think about all the fun we will have together in the future if she continues to like it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rebecca you'll have to give me some tips, I'm not very handy with the sewing machine.