Monday, July 31, 2006

The Last Day of July....


We have been so busy the last two weeks, well, busy for me. I signed three of the kids up for swimming lessons two weeks ago and today they are starting again for the next two weeks. It has been so good for them all, but especially for Brendan. He learned how to swim this time and I think that built up his confidence. He seems more confident to me anyways. Rebecca also learned how to swim, but has to do the same level again because she wasn't quite confident enough on her back and was resistant to jumping in the water. Justin will also repeat the preschool level, but this was his first time ever taking swimming lessons. The biggest obstacle for them all has been getting water up their noses and swallowing water..lol. Katie was just an absolute darling with me in the foyer, eating food and coloring pictures. I was so impressed by how quiet she was and I think sitting in church every Sunday has been a big help in that area.
I hope that this post is acceptable....:)
Karen

ps. this is a picture of our new bear...he he he

1 comment:

sixwickerts said...

I will give you an "A" for effort, content, and the cool picture of a bear!! Thanks!!!