Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hot Chocolate With Marshmellows...Mmmm...


If you saw a little girl at your door that looked this cold, wouldn't you give her a nice cup of hot chocolate loaded with marshmellows? I thought so.


The kids wanted to go outside and play in the snow sooo bad that they didn't care how cold it was. Before long, one after another they filed back inside starting with Katie. Justin was next with really rosy cheeks. His chubby little cheeks were so red and cold that they started to swell up. I was quite worried, but he is fine now. At the time we were fussying over him so much about it that he said, "Great, I'm going to die now."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Katie! She looks like she needed that hot chocolate. You're a good mom, Karen. :)

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Love the pictures and updates! Keep them coming. Also what's your new address? gouldshouse@hotmail.com

KDC said...

Oh that looks and sounds so good! I think I am going to have to make some hot chocolate now.