Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Snow....


Rebecca is hard at work doing her math. I had just finished knitting her a snow hat and she is modeling it for us. I think she likes it. The kids had a good time playing outside today. The snow was wet and full of leaves, but they managed to make a snow man. The best part of playing outside is coming in for hot chocolate!


You can see the snow out the back window. If you are wondering what is on the wall, there used to be shelves there from the previous owners. We are not sure exactly how to patch it up since the walls are textured like sandpaper. We will have to figure that out soon. We are already used to it and don't notice it until people come over...

5 comments:

sixwickerts said...

Your house looks really pretty, I would love to see it for real sometime. Would you have room for 6 guests? :)

Nanette said...

Ahem.....Where oh where are the "SNOW" pictures??? I've been waiting and waiting..Waaaaa!!!! LOL!! Anyway, great hat. You have so many talents. :) If I ever visit, would you teach me to knit?? Have a great rest of the day, Karen! Hugs~ Nan

Anonymous said...

Love the snow, it's so beautiful!! Your house looks nice, too. I look forward to my next pass through South Dakota. :)

Yanka said...

Hello, Karen!

I'm waiting for the snow so much! But we have so warm weather this fall.

I'm reading you always and I miss you so much!

I did a blog here too. I didn't figure out how I can add you to friends yet, but you are welcome to read me! You'll be the first. Finaly I did the blog in Eng!

Say hello from me to everybody!!!!!!

Yana.

The Abshires said...

I want to be your next door neighbor! :) There appears to room for my horse! I want to have coffee & hot chocolate with my buddies! (add a whining tone, if needed) Love you!