Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Day Justin!


Today is Justin's birthday and he is now 7 years old. He was up early and ready to open his presents. He has always been excited about his birthday and I guarantee that tomorrow he is going to begin the count down to the next one. He sure makes me smile.

Look how happy he is and he doesn't even know what's inside! Oh, to be that innocent and content with whatever I get...

Justin asked for pancakes for breakfast. He is wearing his new mario costume and holding one of the characters. I don't mind video games so much when they are playing like that!

Justin really likes legos and the new Indiana Jones Lego game for DS and they all gasped with delight when he opened this present up. A game and a lego kit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Justin! Can't believe you're seven now. I remember when we first met you, I think you were only two!