Monday, May 19, 2008

Fabulous frames....



Aren't we cute? We love to have our pictures taken together!

There hasn't been an opportunity to get any really wonderful pictures, so I have been slow on blogging. We have been busy though. I took Brendan and Rebecca to a 5k, it was their first time in a race, my 2nd. I had gone to one by myself the weekend before and saw other kids in it. I thought it would be great for them to see what it was like and feel the thrill of finishing a race. It was hard for them, but in the end they were glad that they did. Brendan said it was the most fun he had ever had. I didn't bring a camera sorry to say, but we did get t-shirts and numbers to keep and remember.
We have also been going to the beach alot. I try to take the kids atleast 3x a week so that we get out and try to catch up with all of the realllllly tan people here. I am being careful, don't worry, there is a lot of sunscreen applied.
Well, Robert is working hard at his new job and the kids and I are finishing up with school. It won't be long now! God bless.

5 comments:

The Abshires said...

I just want to hug you My Friend! I am so glad things are going well for you. I can't wait to see the tans. I too have white things stickin' out of my shorts. :)
I pray you make some great girlfriends there in Florida. I sure miss you. I love seeing & hearing about the family. We had some great times while you were here. Sending love & hugs!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see an update - I was wondering how things were going for you guys. The race sounds fun - sounds like you guys are starting to get involved in some things in your new area. I'm glad you're well!

P.S. I like the top frame best.

sixwickerts said...

Don't worry there weill be other ALOT whiter than you when we get down there!!

proudgrams said...

I had forgotten your blog spot when I was unable to access the internet for months. My "favorite ex-husband," told me what I was missing, and is he ever right!!!
This Texas Grammy must have the most beautiful grandchildren anywhere! Not to mention their talented parents. Love to all.

Susan Freebery said...

I love those frames - where did you get them? They are great!