Monday, February 18, 2008

Current knitting projects....


Cabled baglet in progress. This is going to be so cute...

Beginning stages of a poncho. Right now it looks like a giant triangle.
But I promise that it will look different very soon.

Palendrome scarf half way there. It is a very nice
pattern and now that I get it, very easy. I need to
be working on atleast three different things
in order to break up the monotony of life...right.
Things are okay here! Lots of colds and coughs
but every moment that we feel good is a blessing
from the Lord.

2 comments:

The Abshires said...

You amaze me My Friend. You are such a wonderful, godly wife & mom. I always miss you when I check your blog or get our funny cards. I got your card this week. Thanky you! I am on the hunt! I love you.

Julie said...

Would you please teach me how to knit? I would love to learn, but it doesn't seem to be an activity that can be "book-learned". Oh yeah, you live in another state now! Wimper! We do miss you all. Thank you for keeping up on your blog so that we can feel a little closer. Your projects look like they are going to be beautiful! Keep it up! Enjoy your healthy days, and snuggle in with some hot tea and soup on the not so healthy ones! Take care, and God bless you all!
Julie