Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fun with the Sampsons

















Yesterday morning I had to take the two cats to the vet so that we could get a health certificate for them. Samantha was so kind to offer to watch the kids for me, and afterwards we had a great time visiting and playing together. Rebecca and Clay are great friends and will get the opportunity to keep up with each other by becoming pen pals after we move. The weather has been so nice for the last couple of days, in the high fifties and in some places low sixties. Robert and I got to walk around for a little bit today with the tourists on the docks. I had on my flip-flops and a short sleeve shirt. Other people were wearing heavy jackets and wool hats. Hmmm...
I guess I have truly acclimated to the weather here. I am looking forward to wearing shorts in a couple weeks! Just one more week until we are on the ferry to Bellingham! Woo hoo! Oh um sorry, I mean, I am so sad to leave....

1 comment:

Becky said...

So that's how it is! Well, I guess I can't blame you for looking forward to sunshine and warm weather. I wouldn't mind a bit more of it myself. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on your trip down - I'm looking forward to good pictures and stories!