Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Kitchen Before and After....

Kitchen Before
Kitchen After
May 2006 marked the beginning of our first kitchen remodel. Thanks to Jasen Wickert, without whom we would not have begun this project, and Clint McClennan, without whom we would not have finished, we have completed the project! We want to extend a hearty thank you to both of these brave men. Thank you, Thank you. Doesn't it look great! I would be remiss if I didn't not mention all of the hard work and effort that Robert put into this as well. He finished the floor, worked on the wiring, drywalled and finished the exposed wall, and many more things. I am so impressed.

5 comments:

sixwickerts said...

It looks great you guys!! It makes such a difference all open to the living room!! Great team effort!!

wendy said...

Wow! How exciting. Looks great,nice and open. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. We did get our blizzard it is still going on this morning. It's supposed to go till 6pm tonight. We have drifts of snow well over 2feet. No school today so that is nice. No work for town pretty much everyone gets to stay home. There is atleat 2-3feet in front of the school buses parked outside. Fun and a bit crazy. Oh, I got a new camera before I left town it was a going away/thank you gift from Schallerer's. Well hope you have a great day. When the winds slow down I'm going to try and capture some of this blizzard. :)

Julie said...

It looks beautiful Karen! Its so nice to have a nice kitchen, when us ladies spend so much time in them preparing food, cooking, and baking. I'm so happy for you that you got an "upgrade" - yay!
Also, I'm glad to hear that you are all feeling better. I've heard rumors of a flu bug on our island too, but we are doing our best to avoid it, as we are leaving on vacation soon. Hope you have a nice, long healthy time now!

Becky said...

Your remodeling job looks beautiful, as I can say from a first hand viewpoint! I like the openness, and I like the color you chose. Good job! It's nice to have good friends to inspire and to help, too. :)

Eric & Sarah said...

It looks really good. Much more open and spacious looking.