Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It has been a while....

I know I haven't posted since September, so I thought I would just say a few quick words. I will post some pictures later. We have been busy with homeschooling and we are about to complete the first quarter. I have enjoyed this first quarter alot and so have the kids. They have learned a lot of great things and so have I. I get to catch up on what I didn't learn when I was a kid. Over the weekend I was blessed enough to go on a quilting retreat. Robert was great to let me get away and it was much appreciated. I got a lot of things done and was reinspired to make some great presents for Christmas. So, that is what I have been up to. I will blog more later!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good to hear from you. :) I had fun having dinner with you guys recently, I'm looking forward to getting together again soon. Looking forward to more blog pictures, too!

Julie said...

So that's where you've been! Thanks for the update. We're glad to hear that you are enjoying school. We are too, although it does tend to make things very busy! We hope you are all in good health and filled with the joy of the Lord!
Love,
The Bensons